Finished puzzles don’t have to simply be boxed up and put away. In fact, there is a myriad of interesting and creative uses for finished puzzles! From upcycling pieces into jewelry and home decorations, to using the finished design for artistic inspiration – the possibilities are endless.
Let’s explore some of a few ideas and unique ways you can bring new life to your completed jigsaw puzzless.
10 Creative Uses for Finished Puzzles
- Create a stunning wall mural by framing the jigsaw puzzle and hanging it on the wall. A finished jigsaw puzzle can easily become a stunning wall mural that is sure to be the centerpiece of any room. Frame the completed puzzle and hang it on your wall for an interesting and unique look!
- Transform puzzle pieces into unique jewelry like necklaces, earrings, pins, and more. Jigsaw puzzles can be transformed into unique jewelry, such as necklaces, earrings, pins and more. With a little bit of craftsmanship and imagination, you can create one-of-a-kind pieces of jewelry that are sure to impress!
- Use the puzzle pieces to make a one-of-a-kind clock or mirror frame. Transform an old completed jigsaw puzzles into a one-of-a-kind clock or mirror frame! You can piece together the different colored pieces to create a unique and eye-catching design. Don’t forget to add a few special touches with paint, glitter, or other embellishments for an extra creative touch then display completed puzzles.
- Glue them down and cover an old table top for an interesting look. Transform pre loved puzzles or an old puzzle into a one-of-a-kind table top. Using puzzle glue, glue the pieces down and cover it with several layers of varnish for a unique and eye-catching furniture piece! You can create different designs by arranging the pieces, or adding in some paint or embellishments to make it even more interesting.
- Punch holes in the pieces and hang them on your walls as art. Get creative with your old puzzle pieces and turn them into wall art! Punch holes in the pieces and hang them from a string or wire to create a unique and eye-catching look. You can even up the visual impact of your art by arranging the pieces in different shapes, adding paint or embellishments, or using different colors of string for contrast.
- Cut the pieces into small shapes to use in scrapbooking and card making projects. Repurpose those old puzzle pieces and get crafty! Cut the pieces into small shapes, such as circles or triangles, and use them to decorate scrapbooking and card making projects. You can also use paint or embellishments for an extra-special touch. With a little creativity, you can make something truly unique and eye-catching!
- Make coasters out of finished puzzles by adding cork backing to each piece. Transform those old puzzles into unique coasters! Glue a piece of cork to the back of each finished puzzle and you’ve got yourself a set of stylish, one-of-a-kind coasters. A few coats of varnish or polyurethane will help protect them, so you can enjoy your art pieces for years to come.
- Send off completed puzzles with unique messages for friends! Surprise your friends with puzzles! Write a unique message on the back of finished puzzles and send them off to loved ones. It’s a great way to recreate memories, show someone you care, or simply keep in touch. Give it a try and see how your friends react!
- Incorporate parts of the puzzle into other crafts such as decoupage or collage art work design. Bring puzzles to life in unique ways! Incorporate parts of your finished puzzles into other crafts, like decoupage and collage art. Cut up the pieces and glue them onto wood boards or canvases to create one-of-a-kind designs. Then use paints, markers, or beads to add a personalized touch. Not only will you be able to show off your jigsaw skills, but you’ll also be able to express yourself through the craftwork.
- Crafting custom photo frames from mounted puzzle can add a beautiful personal touch to any home décor! Add a beautiful personal touch to any home décor with custom photo frames crafted from individual pieces of your finished puzzles! Combine pieces together to create unique shapes, or place them around the frame as a border. Paint them in bright colors, or go with classic earthy tones. Decorate the frame with beads, ribbons, and other trimmings for an added touch. Whether you choose to display it in your living room or give it away as a gift, these personalized frames are sure to look amazing!
Creative Uses for Finished Puzzles – Bottom Line
For puzzle lovers, these are great ideas! Give your puzzles new life with these creative puzzle challenge uses! Incorporate pieces of finished puzzles into other projects like decoupage and collage art. Show off your jigsaw skills by crafting custom photo frames. Finally, express yourself even more through painting and adding various trimmings. With these ideas, you can make unique décor pieces that will look great in any home!